Barberini optical glass lenses represent Italian excellence that’s rooted in the company's expertise and constant technological innovation.
Its lenses are made of high-quality optical glass made from an oxidized mixture that is melted in special furnaces and refined through a real platinum tube to ensure that the resulting lens is optically perfect and free from any impurities.
Optical glass is an optimal material through which to observe the world because it guarantees:
1. Excellent durability, for long-lasting performance
2. High resistance to scratches and mechanical stress
3. Geometrically perfect lenses and crystalline purity to ensure high-quality vision
Lenses can be equipped with anti-reflective, oleophobic and hydrophobic treatments to ensure clear vision in all conditions and comfort.
Raising standards has always been Barberini's goal in every single detail and construction element, and that’s why the most prestigious eyewear brands choose it for their frames.
Barberini's technological development and research has continuously improved the performance of its glass lenses, surpassing traditional weight limits, reducing lens thicknesses, and increasing scratch resistance through chemical tempering.
- Pure and crystalline vision
- Precise optics
- Visual comfort
- Sharp, colorful vision
- Optimal perception of colors and contrasts thanks to rare earths addition
- Protection from UV and infrared
- Improved protection and reduced glare thanks to polarization
You need to know more about our solutions
and materials by BARBERINI® ?